- Provisional stitch cast-on with a crochet hook
- Knit and purl stitches
- Increases to the left and to the right
- Decreases to the left and to the right, on the RS and the WS
- I-Cord bind off and weaving in of the ends (Video in link below)
- Picking up stitches around the neckline
Links to videos and tips: www.lotilda.de/mika-summer-v-shirt-links
TIP: If you are not familiar with any of the techniques used here, practice on a small piece of knitting, which saves you from annoying unravelling the model.